Last Updated: 1/20/2020
Types of Personal Data Collected
We collect a variety of personal data through the use of our Service. Such data may be collected from our clients or directly from users of our Service. Personal data provided by the client may include but is not limited to the following information:
- User’s First and Last Name
- User’s Employee Id
- User’s Email
- User’s Birthdate
- User’s Date of Hire
- User’s Work or Home Country
- User’s Language
In addition, while using the Service, we may ask the user to provide certain personally identifiable information including but not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Full Address
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used, which may include information such as IP address, browser information, date and time of use, and certain other tracking information.
Use of Personal Data
Awardco uses the collected data for various purposes, including but not limited to the following:
- To provide user access to the Service;
- To allow the user to participate in specific programs;
- To provide the client reporting information;
- To enhance the experience of all users;
- To allow the user access to redemption networks;
- To allow orders to be fulfilled on their behalf;
- To provide (in many cases) all users using the Service provided by the client the ability to recognize any user;
- To assign approvals, permissions, and access to specific areas of the Service;
- To provide and maintain the Service;
- To notify you about changes to the Service;
- To provide customer support;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service;
- To monitor the usage of the Service; and/or
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
We may use your personal data to contact you regarding our products, services, promotions, newsletters, and other marketing activities in accordance with applicable law. You may opt out of receiving these promotional emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button located at the bottom of our marketing communications or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails relating to your use of the Service or our ongoing business relationship with you.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
Some jurisdictions require us to disclose the legal basis on which we rely to process personal data. To the extent those laws apply, our legal basis may include one or all of the following:
- Consent: We may handle personal data based on consent provided by the user, or by the client, on the user’s behalf.
- Contractual Obligations: We may handle personal data to meet our contractual obligations with our clients, or to take steps at the clients’ request in anticipation of entering into such a contract.
- Legitimate Business Interest: We may handle personal data in order to provide you and the client with the Service and accomplish our legitimate business purposes.
Retention of Personal Data
International Transfer of Personal Data
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may share your information with third parties when necessary to comply with laws and regulations; respond to subpoenas and court orders; exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threats to our property or the physical safety of any person, or violations of our usage instructions and applicable terms and conditions; facilitate the financing or insuring of our business or a disposition of all or part of our business or assets, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Security of Personal Data
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards reasonably necessary to ensure the protection of your personal data against loss or unauthorized access, use, modification, or deletion. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal data, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through our websites and applications cannot be guaranteed. Please do your part in protecting your personal data against unauthorized use. Keep your user account password safe and confidential, and be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer or device.
By using our Service or providing personal data to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our websites, products, and services. If we learn of a security breach involving your personal data, we may attempt to notify you electronically by sending an email to you. To withdraw your consent to receive electronic notice of a data breach, please email us at email@example.com.
Awardco does not sell your personal information to third parties. However, Awardco may employ third parties to facilitate the Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. By submitting an order on the Service, the user provides consent to Awardco to release specific information (pertinent to the fulfillment of the order) to the fulfillment vendor (i.e., Amazon, Priceline, etc.). This information includes personal data. Information submitted to the vendor becomes property of that entity.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Essential: These cookies are required to use our services. For example, they are necessary to access and download catalogs and order forms.
- Performance: These cookies track how you interact with our website. For example, these cookies let us know which pages on our websites load slowly or are not optimized for mobile use. We use this information to make improvements to our user experience.
- Functionality: These cookies track information about you to make using our website easier. For example, we may retain information such as your browser and language preferences.
- Marketing and Advertising: These cookies help us create targeted advertising experiences on our website.
Links to Other Sites
Do Not Track Policy
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell websites and applications that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. We currently do not respond to browser “do not track” signals.
Your Data Protection Rights
If you are a resident of certain states or countries, you may have the right to:
- Obtain information regarding the collection, processing, and sharing of your personal data;
- Access the personal data we have obtained about you, if any;
- Correct your personal data;
- Delete your personal data;
- Request an electronic copy of your personal data; and/or
- Object to the use of your personal data for certain purposes.
To submit a data subject request, please complete contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about your state or country specific privacy notice and rights please click here. We will not discriminate against individuals who exercise these rights.
We do not knowingly collect or process personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove the information from our servers.
727 North 1550 East, Suite 125
Orem, UT 84097